Let us empower you! Succeed by developing the collective power of your company
Our unique approach is based on
- Coaching: We go as far as you feel necessary in our role as coach
- Empowerment: Our empowerment method has been developed by our own team of experts
- Measurement: We measure the results of empowerment in line with your business objectives
- New posts from Zenger and Folkman!
“5 Required Skills for Leading Change” — Joe Folkman, Forbes
The most distinguishing difference between a good manager and a great leader is their ability to bring about change. Joe Folkman shares five capabilities you need to lead your organization’s next change effort effectively.
“6 Warning Signs From Great Leaders Who Entered Cruise Control” — Joe Folkman, LinkedIn
Leaders can’t ever go on permanent cruise control. New jobs require new skills, organization transition, and technological change. In organizations today, there is no safe spot. After analyzing leaders who have fallen in the trap, Joe Folkman found six solutions to pull yourself out.
– Register now and here for the next Zenger Folkman Webinar The Power of Collaboration and Teamwork that will take place February 26.
In this webinar, Jack Zenger and Joe Folkman will provide valuable insights that will help unleash every leader’s ability to collaborate effectively.
Empowerment specialists: train your teams to rise to the challenges of world competition
Based in Ireland for over eighteen years, AP Partners accompanies large and small businesses in their managerial development.
As each participant shares a practical vision of their business, the transformation is carried by the team. With the method and tools of empowerment, they can implement their action plan.