Andrew pursued a 30-year career in Banking & Finance culminating in Chief Executive roles leading the Irish subsidiaries of two different global banks before becoming a self-employed Consultant in 2015. Whilst in Executive Directorship positions, he actively promoted the training & development of his team members, developing high performing businesses with clear strategies throughout and subsequent to the recent financial crisis. He has lectured in Management in Banking and, in 2012, Andrew served as President of the Institute of Banking in Ireland.
- Fellow, Institute of Bankers in Ireland
- Chartered Director, Institute of Directors
- Chartered Banker, Chartered Institute of Bankers in Scotland
- Bachelor of Administrative Studies, University of Dundee (1985)
After working for a public relations company in France, Aurélie worked for a leading motoring magazine in Ireland.
Today Aurélie offers her support for our surveys and our partners. She also translates our Zenger Folkman documents into French.
- Social Networks
- Survey sytems and Website updates
- Languages: English, French, Portuguese
Consultant coach and trainer, Laurence accompanies individuals and organisations to develop engagement, leadership and collective intelligence.
She works with individual coaching, cross-cultural teams, all the while respecting each and every one’s characteristics. One of her specialisations is interpersonal communication.
She is especially careful to develop awareness, individual and collective to accompany transformations. She has always valued the link between people and expected results.
She created her own consulting company “Ressources et Talents” in 2010.
Site Internet : Ressources et Talents
- 15 years experience of teams management in international environments, around products innovation (R&D, Sales, strategic marketing).
- Ingineer of Ecole Centrale Paris
- Trained to realise coaching
- Pratician PNL (IFPNL), certified in generative coaching (R. Dilts et S. Gilligan)
- Trained in systemic analysis (F. Balta)
Agnès Overli has more than 20 years experience in HR Consulting companies. For the last 10 years, she has been accompanying successful transformation projects. She also contributes to the professional development of individuals and companies undergoing change.
Website : 100 ways
- Psychotherapy (ongoing)
- Psychology of Work - Cnam Versailles
- Master’s Thesis "Emotional Control through Relaxation and Cardiac Rhythm" - CHRU de Lille
- Topology of Talents and Map'Up Practioner, Institut Map'Up
- Coach - Institut du Coaching
- Advanced Coaching Strategies, 100 Ways
- Empowerment Training - AP PARTNERS (2011-2012)
- BA (English/Spanish), SPLEF
Brian is the author of a doctoral thesis on the subject of empowerment in the workplace with a particular focus on the effectiveness of empowerment as a management strategy.
He has been involved in the professional development and training of managers in several Irish companies. He is now a full-time secondary school teacher in Dublin.
- PhD, DCU Business School
- MSc in Education and Training Management, DCU
Consultant and coach, Edouard specialises in performance and change management in leading multi-national companies in more than 20 countries. With a master’s degree in psycho-sociology, he was formerly a psychotherapist et physiotherapist and has trained many health professionals, sports champions and artists.
Website : 100 ways
Nicolas worked as management controller, financial and administrative director, customer service director and project manager for computer and organisational projects in international industrial companies.
Since 2007, as consultant coach, he has been working with individuals and teams in the development of their potential.
Website : Talents et Synergies
- MBA, INSEEC Business School, Paris (1986 - 1990)
- MBA, McGill University, Montreal (1994-1996)
- Map’Up Practioner (2008)
- Certified Coach, COACH & TEAM CT+ (2010)
- Advanced Coaching Cycle, 100 WAYS (2011)
- Empowerment Training, AP PARTNERS (2011-2012)