Philippe Cosson, Founding President
Areas of expertise
- Change management
- Intercultural management
- Team building
Philippe undertakes company empowerment training, strategic planning, change management and coaching in a wide range of national and international organisations.
He worked as production manager and factory manager in the food industry, before moving to consulting.
Consultant in strategy and organisation for ICME International from 1989 to 1995, then co-founder and Managing Partner of « Stacke Consulting » from 1995 to 1999, Philippe was also Managing Partner for EUROGROUP RH, part of one of the most prominent consulting firms in France, before creating AP PARTNERS in 2002.
- PhD in Social Science, Université Paris V (ongoing)
- MBA, ICG Paris, Promotion Marcel Dassault (1988-1991)
- Engineer in Biotechnology, E.N.S.I.A.A., Massy (1979 - 1981)
- “Train the trainer” courses in coaching, 100 WAYS, Paris (1996)
- Diploma in Personal and Business Coaching, U.C.D, Dublin (2004)
- Certified Company Director, IOD, Dublin (2014)