Why is AP Partners a Strategic Partner of Zenger | Folkman
ZF is the world’s premier provider of leadership research, assessment, development, and implementation programs. The firm is best known for its unique evidence-driven, strengths-based system for developing extraordinary leaders and demonstrating the performance impact they have on organizations. It’s a well-developed and highly proven system that works.
What makes Zenger | Folkman leadership development programs unique and powerful?
The Extraordinary Leader, is the core program of Zenger | Folkman, it is research-based and focused on strength development.
Built around a 360 multi rater tool it helps participants to build and implement a highly personalised development plan.
Zenger | Folkman, has spent years researching and creating a best-in-class 360-degree assessment that measures an individual’s strengths and potential fatal flaws, and correlates those results to significant business outcomes like employee engagement, retention and bottom-line profitability. The leadership development and training programs offered by Zenger | Folkman focus on building strengths and not on fixing weaknesses: leaders who build their strengths, rather than fix weaknesses, are more likely to become extraordinary leaders. The Zenger | Folkman leadership development programs are based on:
- empirical data that are evidence based
- benchmarked against thousands of leaders across hundreds of industries
- normative comparisons : benchmarking leaders against the 90th percentile norm
- a non-linear approach to develop strengths
- unique 360-degree feedback assessment process
- a personal development plan focused on those things that will have the most impact on the performance of leaders and organization’s success
- a leadership companion methodology that allows leaders to find how to implement practically their development plan
Zenger | Folkman continuously research leadership data and deliver regularly ad hoc insights on critical topics